Two Titans of Ecommerce Teaming Up
Heya Shopify merchants! So what other sales channel should you be selling on? The answer is – probably as many as you can manage (*wink*). Shopify has always done a great job enabling merchants to monitor and manage each of their sales platforms within Shopify admin. But their latest integration is BIG!
Shopify just teamed up with Amazon to make it easy for Shopify merchants to sync their products on one of the world’s biggest online marketplaces. Sellers can now add new products to Shopify and sync product information in the Amazon sales channel to create listings. No more manually entering product information!
You can continue to manage all of the products on your website, retail store, Amazon store, and other sales channels, all from one place. Shopify wants your customers to have an amazing cohesive buying experience as much as you do, no matter where they’re purchasing.
Get this… you can also sync your available inventory among all sales channels, so you’ll never oversell the last item you have in stock. Reports make it easy to get a birds-eye-view on things like revenue, top performing SKUs and shipping costs. Here are a few more highlights of the new Amazon sales channel integration:
- Generate new Amazon listings in Fashion, Apparel and Accessories right from your Shopify account
- For things you’ve already got on on Amazon, you can create offers directly from Shopify in any category
- You can sync product details, variants and images to your Amazon Seller Central account
- Link Shopify products with your existing Amazon listings for any category
- Set unique prices and reserve inventory on only your Amazon listings
- Easily track revenue from Amazon sales using Shopify reports
- Sync inventory tracked by Shopify with Amazon listing
- Fulfill orders straight from Shopify
How To Connect
In your Shopify admin click the + under Sales Channels to select Amazon. You can also visit the Amazon App Shopify page for more details. You’ll need to register as a Professional Seller and upgrade to an Amazon Seller Central Professional account (additional fees apply).
New To Selling Amazon?
Shopify will be blogging about the latest and greatest, including everything you need to know about managing Amazon listings. Read up on it here.
What The Heck Is Multi-Channel Selling Anyway?
Take a look at why taking a multi-channel approach to your ecommerce business is totally bomb.