We’re currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our growing team.
Local in-house candidates are great, but we are also open to remote positions within North America.
About the Position:
As one of our full-time developers, you will be involved in key projects from start to finish and will work closely with our Creative Director, designers and project managers. You’ll collaborate closely with our in-house team turning our beautifully designed websites and/or applications into pixel-perfect, responsive code with the opportunity to add insight and make an impact on our process.
Start date will be within 1-3 weeks once a candidate is selected.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with PHP and modern platforms such as WordPress and Shopify
- A firm understanding of SEO standards
- Strong cross-browser testing skills
- Familiarity with design files and applications as it relates to development
- Proven experience with desktop/mobile/tablet development, and excellent samples to show your capabilities in this area
- A firm understanding of user experience/interaction design
- Strong understanding of developing for dynamic content and content management systems
- Backend Programming skills
- Experience working with a team in a design studio or design department of a company.
- Basic Design Skills
- Ecommerce knowledge and experience
- The rare opportunity to work right here in the heart of the Santa Cruz area.
- Walking distance to food, shopping, etc.
- Bike to the beach, if that’s your thing
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- 100% Paid health insurance benefits
- Retirement plan w/ employer match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Generous flexibility
- Great coffee, espresso, snacks and don’t worry–we’ve got plenty La Croix
- Beer Fridays, Bagel Mondays and everything in between
To apply for this, please fill out our Job Submission Form.
Expect to include the following information:
- Cover Letter
- Links to samples of your work, including website addresses and your exact contribution and role in them.
- Your current pay expectations
- At least 3 references
- When you would be able to start
- Any upcoming trips you have planned within the next 6 months
*Inquiries not including all of the above will not be considered. This is for a local, in-house design position only. No telecommuting. No outsourcing. No companies.