Even if we’re not hiring at the moment, we’re always looking to connect with operations managers, designers, developers, project managers, interns, and business development specialists.
To submit your information, please fill out our Job Submission Form.
- Work in the heart of Santa Cruz, within easy distance to food, shopping, and the beach OR enjoy a remote position anywhere in North America.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Health insurance benefits for full-time employees.
- Up to 40 hours per week.
- Some of the best coffee in town and other tasty beverages.
- Generous paid time off and general flexibility, including all major holidays.
- Christmas through New Years off.
- 401k with employer match.
- Work from home Wednesdays and early outs on Fridays.
- We work reasonable hours. Yeah, we’ll want to meet our deadlines, but we’ll all get out of the office by 6 pm and never work on weekends.